Jordan Soderlind is an associate attorney at Ratwik, Roszak & Maloney. Jordan has experience in a variety of practice areas, which serves him well as he now focuses his practice in the areas of labor & employment law, school law, municipal law, and litigation.
Jordan earned his J.D. from William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. While at William Mitchell, Jordan received the Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing. During law school, Jordan clerked at the National Arbitration Forum and at the Minneapolis City Attorney’s Office. Prior to joining Ratwik, Roszak & Maloney, Jordan was an associate attorney at a general practice law firm in Willmar, Minnesota.
Outside of work, Jordan enjoys spending time with his family and friends, traveling, cooking, and rooting for the home teams.
- Municipal Law
- School Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- Civil Litigation
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota School Boards Association
- National Council of School Attorneys
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- St. Olaf College, B.A.