Jack Finck is an associate at Ratwik, Roszak & Maloney and practices in the areas of labor and employment law, school law, municipal law, and litigation. His desire to work with schools was inspired by watching his dad serve as an elementary principal for nearly 30 years.
Jack graduated magna cum laude from Mitchell Hamline School of Law, where he was a managing editor for the Michell Hamline Law Review. During law school, Jack clerked for a large public utilities company and a civil defense firm. He also externed for the Honorable Becky R. Thorson of the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota. Following law school, Jack served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Renee L. Worke, Peter M. Reyes Jr., Tracy M. Smith, and Randall J. Slieter.
Outside of work, Jack enjoys spending time with his wife and two-year-old son. He also enjoys playing tennis, fishing, cheering on Minnesota sports teams, and finding the best way to grill or smoke chicken wings.
- Employment Law
- School Law
- Municipal Law
- General Civil Litigation
- Legal Leadership Network
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Minnesota School Boards Association
- National Council of School Attorneys
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, J.D., Magna Cum Laude
- Biola University, B.A., Magna Cum Laude