Megan Renslow is an associate attorney at Ratwik, Roszak & Maloney. Megan practices in the areas of municipal law, school law, labor and employment law, and litigation.
Megan is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin Law School, and was a Managing Editor for the Wisconsin Law Review. While in law school, Megan was a student attorney with the Restorative Justice Project and clerked for a boutique litigation firm. Following law school, Megan served as a judicial law clerk at the Minnesota Court of Appeals.
Megan grew up in northern Minnesota and lives in Minneapolis. In her spare time, she enjoys exploring the city, attending shows, and spending time with friends and family.
- Municipal Law
- School Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- Civil Litigation
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota School Boards Association
- National Council of School Attorneys
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Macalester College, B.A., cum laude