Jennifer Earley is a shareholder of Ratwik, Roszak & Maloney. She has over two decades of experience representing school districts on day-to-day matters. Jennifer is legal counsel to many school districts across the State of Minnesota, handling a wide variety of school law issues ranging from student discipline to employee termination to labor relations. She is a frequent speaker and provides training to district administrators and staff on many issues including data privacy, the Open Meeting Law, bullying, harassment, discrimination, and employee discipline.
Jennifer graduated from William Mitchell College of Law, where she was a published author in the William Mitchell Law Review.
When she is not representing school districts, she is a proud hockey mom of two boys.
- School Law
- Employment Law
- Labor Law
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Dakota County Bar Association
- Minnesota School Boards Association
- National Council of School Attorneys
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D.
- Winona State University, B.S., Cum Laude
- Adkisson v. Independent School District No. 13, Co. No. C0-98-1006, 1998 WL 778321 (Minn. Ct. App. Nov. 10, 1998) (unpublished)
- In re Expulsion of MAL, Co. No. C8-02-739, 2002 WL 3165543 (Minn. Ct. App. 2002) (unpublished)
- Service Employees International Union Local 284 v. Independent School District No. 750, 2010 WL 4919037 (Minn. Dist. Ct. Sept. 22, 2010)