Frank Langan is an associate attorney with Ratwik, Roszak & Maloney. Frank practices in the areas of municipal law, school law, labor & employment law, and litigation. Frank is a graduate of the University of St. Thomas School of Law, and was the Editor-in-Chief of the University of St. Thomas Law Journal. While in law school, Frank clerked for an employment law firm. He also externed for the federal District Court of Minnesota. Following law school, Frank served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Justice Anne McKeig of the Minnesota Supreme Court.
Despite spending his college years in California, Frank remains a proud Minnesotan. Frank lives in Saint Paul, where he enjoys spending his free time cooking new dishes, perennially (almost) winning at fantasy football, and spending time with his friends, whether it be at trivia, over brunch, or on a lake.
- Municipal Law
- School Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- Civil Litigation
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Minnesota School Boards Association
- National Council of School Attorneys
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- Pomona College, B.A.