Elizabeth Meske is an associate attorney with Ratwik, Roszak & Maloney. Liz enjoys serving public school districts, charter schools, cities, counties, and other public sector entities across the region. Lis is committed to providing pragmatic legal advice and exceptional legal representation.
Originally from Wisconsin, Liz moved to Minnesota to attend college at the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities. In law school, Liz clerked for a civil rights litigation firm and an employee and consumer rights law firm. She also externed for the Honorable Donovan W. Frank, United States District Court Judge for the District of Minnesota.
Liz lives in Minneapolis and enjoys spending time with her husband and oh-so-busy toddler. Traveling, tennis, and binge-worthy television are a few of Liz’s favorite things.
- Special Education Law
- School Law
- Employment Law
- Constitutional Law
- Open Meeting Law
- Data Privacy
- Policy Drafting and Review
- Contract Law
- Student Discipline Matters
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota School Boards Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- National Council of School Attorneys
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., Cum Laude
- University of Minnesota – Twin Cities, B.A.
- Serves on the board of a local human rights nonprofit organization
- Previously chaired the Minnesota State Bar Association’s Human Rights Committee
- Provided legal representation pro bono through the Children’s Law Center