Anna is an associate attorney with Ratwik, Roszak & Maloney. Anna practices in the areas of municipal law, school law, labor & employment law, and litigation.
Anna earned her J.D. from the University of St. Thomas School of Law in Minneapolis, Minnesota. While in law school, Anna was a student attorney with the Community Justice Project, clerked for an employee and consumer rights law firm, and had an internship with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Anna grew up in Minnesota and lives in Minneapolis. In her spare time, she enjoys reading mysteries, cooking new recipes, and going for walks when the weather is nice.
- Municipal Law
- Special Education Law
- School Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- Civil Litigation
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota School Boards Association
- National Council of School Attorneys
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Gustavus Adolphus College, B.A.