Tim Christensen is an associate attorney at Ratwik, Roszak & Maloney. Tim practices in the areas of municipal law, school law, and labor and employment law.
Tim attended law school at the University of Iowa, where he was a Managing Editor for the Iowa Law Review. While attending the University of Iowa, Tim also completed a Master’s Degree in Urban and Regional Planning.
After graduating, Tim served as a federal law clerk in the Northern District of Iowa. Following his clerkship, Tim served as an Assistant Attorney General at the Minnesota Attorney General’s Office, where he represented the Minnesota Department of Human Rights, Minnesota Department of Labor, Minnesota Department of Health, and Minnesota Department of Corrections.
Tim lives in south Minneapolis with his wife. In his free time, he enjoys trying new restaurants, playing soccer, and riding his bike around the lakes.
- Municipal Law
- School Law
- Labor and Employment
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota School Boards Association
- National Council of School Attorneys
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- University of Iowa College of Law, J.D., High Distinction, Order of the Coif
- University of Iowa School of Urban and Regional Planning, M.S.
- Luther College, B.A.