Nathan Shepherd is an associate with Ratwik, Roszak & Maloney. He advises school district and municipal clients in all areas of municipal law, school law, labor and employment law, and litigation. During law school, Nathan was a Managing Editor of the Minnesota Law Review. He was also a founding member and Student Director of the Environmental Sustainability Clinic. Prior to joining Ratwik, Roszak & Maloney, Nathan served as a clerk for Judges David R. Minge and Carol A. Hooten of the Minnesota Court of Appeals.
When he is not working, Nathan enjoys woodworking, canoeing, camping, biking, and crossword puzzles.
- Labor and Employment Law
- Municipal Law
- School Law
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota School Boards Association
- National Council of School Attorneys
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., Magna Cum Laude
- Gustavus Adolphus College, B.A.